Thursday, March 23, 2006

Mercy and Eric

OK

I've never been this stressed out at work. Everything that can go wrong will go wrong. Thanks to my title I have minions who need training. Apart from that alls well. I'm buying KENGEN putting all my money there too.Really saying that to irk soem people.

Hey thank God for kenyans like Dennis its good to have some of Kenya shine inside and outside of our borders.

Anyway my main point today, As I run to see a client this morning all stressed out coz our Engineers have a penchant for screwing me over, I heard an interesting story which I'd ike your opinons on.

So Mercy and Eric have been cohabitting for the last 8 years. ALl this time Mercy has habitually had rela's over to their house and visiting her folks every weekend. Now they recently got married. NEW RULES: Mercy is no longer allowed to have those relas of her in that house and she is also not allowed to go see her parents.

It seems Mark and I are the only people who percieve this move by Eric as hypocrisy. Ama the rules of engagement are supposed to flip on ring slipping?

Isn't dating all about impressing and courtship all about preparing yourselves for marriage. Should he have said something over the last 8 years. I think so.


Whats your take?

3 comments:

mel said...

1) He obviously was irritated by her relatives and didn't say anything about it...but now that he "owns her" so to speak...he can do what he feels about it.
2) Given that he didn't say anything, poor Mercy is in for a lot more surprises...guess it helps to really read that guy before you enter into some sort of commitment...maybe enter as many "hot water" situations as possible instead of seeing thru the rose colored glasses 24/7. Like my father told me, marriage is when the bird comes out of the cage...tsk tsk

Cowi said...

lol @ bird out of cage...

Are we safe anywhere young women?

v-key said...

Mercy + Eric= Divorce (Sigh)