Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Briefs

Ok since i got called a mjua for janas post, i thought I should share some good ol, randomn, inconsequential tidbits of my life - lets keep pretending like you care..Its working so far.

* I just had all you can eat sushi with a Korean Friend of mine who hates Japanese people. and you thought ubaguzi was only in Africa. She assures me that Japanese have always treated Koreans like dirt and are in the process of rewriting history, something that makes her seethe with ire. Regardless the sushi was GREAT. I still cant find a position that i can sit comfortably in.

* Kobe Bryant NEEEEEEDs to get the MVP for single handedly putting his temain playoff contention. Superhuman is what this guy is. 81 points, 42 minutes. Bila lies. In an era when you have entire definsive gameplans for single players. And dont you dare call this guy selfish - when Wilt or Jordan do it - the are the eternal saviours of basketball. Poor Kobe will only get the superficial "wow" and the cautionary advice of team work - bana have you looked at the starting five of the lakers?..theres lamar odom, err..that ka guys ..whatshisface..ehhh - i rest my case. Score away Kobe! And Nike - what a smart bunch - buyng low (right before his kesi in court) and selling high - business investment 101.

* Perhaps the most popular post in kenyan blogospherric history - I was most enchanted by how Thinkers post on "Eating your cake and having it" spun out, touching upon many nerves on oth sides of the argument. I urge you all to read it and we piga gumzo about it further. All I'll say is that my cake is baking - i intend on eating it pretty soon - then baking anaa one. Chambua!

2 comments:

Orkoiyot said...

5 days later still wondering what MVP stands for.

Unknown said...

Most Valuable player - You are brave to ask!