Thursday, January 19, 2006

WHY IS DEATH PRAWLING CLOSE TO ME

Hi all,

This morning I got news that my good friend and client was car jacked jana and shot dead.Its not the best of ways to start a day especially one that had started badly anyway.

So why pray I is death stalking so close by. Maybe if I vent death will leave my friends alone. Last year my two really close friends in england had miscarriages, then Kibet's Andrew and now Justin.

Please tell this Devil to mind his own business and stay away from my firends.


Guess there's not much you can do but feel I have to let this off my chest coz I'm really choking up today.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ashindwe!

Orkoiyot said...

I feel you. Consolation would be that they are heading to a better place.

AfroFeminista said...

Pole sana on the loss of your friend.

Cowi said...

Thanks all. I had a good cry and yes I have to accept that death is a part of life. Crying is good.