Monday, February 13, 2006

Amen Google video


A recent google goodie I found from fellow kenyan blogger white african was this mashup called Flashearth - which is sweet but im not sure how it performs at sub-broadband bandwidth... I zomme dinto Nai and imagine I couldnt recognize anything from the arial view. This is as far down as you can zoom, but im pretty sure that they are working on layering other important info. Only thing I could tell right off the bat was JKIA on the bottom left of the pic. Ca you guys spot any other major landmarks? Westi, Uhur Highway, Buruburu, Kibera?

And in some more google goodness, my bro sent me this absolute CLASSIC vid and God forbid, I opened it at work..i pasuad sana. Cant beat that for a google video can you?

4 comments:

Nakeel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nakeel said...

D. Have tried atleast have spotted Muthaiga Golf Club and the Nairobi River,..

Cowi said...

This was the best valentine I had coz of how I cracked up over this video

Anonymous said...

Video link is no good