Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Poor Boys

I empathise with the Nakuru High School guys who're will now have to do without the lovely company of the ladies. Having been a beneficiary of Co-ed institutions all my life, i find it sad that the School's administrators are unable to maintain a constructive co-ed environment.

Yesterday morning as i walked towards the bus-stop, the Weekly Citizens' Headline: KIBAKI SENILE caught my eye. My first thought was that this is quite some blog material :) and i was going to buy the paper and do some scanning. Ok... so i didn't buy the paper & the opportunities lost forever! The Kenya Police rid the town of the derogatory material. Next time, i'l buy on sight!

6 comments:

bankelele said...

When I bought my citizen ysterday, I immediately knew there'd be a crackdown.

I also agree with you. And contrary to all the evidence that un-mixed schools do better, I believe that co-ed schools produce happier and better-rounded people.

Anonymous said...

Damn! Saw the headline when i was already in a Hoppa ... wanted to buy it too!

Bankelele bana -- si you share the tidbits?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Nuke that last one. Hitilafu wa mitambo

Girl in the Meadow said...

I DoNt tHiNk KiBz StOrO WaS ThE ShIdA
KaRuCy'S WaS

Nakeel said...

I support shiroh Karucy was the prob. and i wish I saw the face of Mwangi King'ori when he got the call from mama wa bataifa to say the Newspaper to disappear from the streets within a blink.