Thursday, June 29, 2006

AAARGH I can't take it any more

Well this world cup has finally taken its toll on me. I'm not too sure tollis the word for this but what the heck.

Iits quarter finals right, and i want five teams to make it to the semi's but they are playing each other!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRGGGHH

Like how in the world am I going to survive the Brazil vs France Game
or the Germany V Argentine, most of all how am I going to srvice teh England Portugal game? For those who do not know ENGLAND is my team. I don't expet us to reach the final but c'mon we just have to make the semi's.


WHAT TO DO

My friend just isn't watching the Brazil France game. Probably because he really wants France to win but the odds are against him and he won't admit it. (shiku must be hating me right now) I like france and I like Brazil same way I like Germany and Argentina....OOHHH just call it the semis and let me feel better.

WHY on earth did anyone invent sport to start with. UNNECESSARY DRAMA!

Later .....

Go England Go England go go ...

1 comment:

Shiku said...

well well Cowi... as u you can imagine im still on top of the world after my endless prayers and visits to the juju man paid off on sato night. finally, the team i have supported despite their horrific performance at the last world cup showed they've still got it.... GO FRANCE!!!! and as for my least favourite team, and the one i was really hoping would not make it to the semis was knocked out(hahaha England)... love you too Cowi...x fingers crossed for a france germany final