Saturday, February 10, 2007

She's gone


So am blogging finally.




My housemate of 3 years (above) is moving to Melbourne to do Med and I am extremely sad to see her go.. Imagine, she did the foundation course in 2005, unfortunately she couldn't get into Med,but she was invited to do Dentistry but she wanted to do Med and only Med.So she did the foundation course again last year, and fortunately she did get into Med.Truly a go-getter and will not settle for less.She's been there for me whenever I was down We would pig out or binge eat together, buying 2 large pizzas each, 2 litres of coke, cribas and chocos and watch 3 to 4 movies in succession on weekend nights.She gets me and it's important to have someone who gets you.We have soo much in common yet she has imtroduced me to this beautiful world of new stuff, stuff that I would never do, like eat Tofu or Dumplings or go for a game of squash.

So, this is to my dear dear housemate, thanks for everything, especially the laughter, much love and God be with you wherever you go.

So, that's the latest with me. Cheerio

2 comments:

Unknown said...

aww woiye.

Kumbe theres a silver lining in the world of roomates...Currently looking for one..holding my breath :)

v-key said...

i tell you she is really special