Monday, February 05, 2007

Virtually insane in 2007

Much like Jay-z return, I'm unapologetic and evolved. I ask that you embrace this evolution and new-found cynicism. My respite away from blogging has been good.

Unlike Jordan's return, i think I've returned sharper, perhaps more poignant and less optimistic than before. I think you will want to keep up with my insights.

First order of business was to give the ol bugger of a page a facelift. I lost all my images, beloved flickr zeitgiest, and mzalendo banner; tsk tsk - to compensate in the short term I added my profile. A ka biased glimpse into me incase you were unaware. I'd love for blogger to add the noticeably absent functionality for adding the profiles of your team blog members. There you go Google. a million dollar idea. Hire me!( job frustration, can you tell !)

Second order of business: find out why on earth Virtual Insanity is no longer on the list of blogs aggregated by KBW. Even with infrequent posts and a readership thats nearly dwindled to zero - i find it ghastly to think that we may have been ostracized from this community without even so much as an email. If theres any remaining readers out there that belong to the KBW - can you kindly offer any insights as to why this may be?

Third order of business - Start talking about things that interest me - as bland as they may seem to you. Better get used to it :)

powered by performancing firefox

6 comments:

v-key said...

haiya what the?i am trying to access blogger and am being told the VI account has been switched.Kijana?How do I switch?

v-key said...

First and second comments of 2007 from Miss EWF!
Yeah, I was wondering why VI was not on the KBW list?Thought you were the one who removed it.

Unknown said...

Sema viki!

Ala you are still a member, but i think you now have to sign on with a gmail account...

wacha nikasome manual :(

Unknown said...

Regarding KBW - I am clueless..do you smell foul play?

Brian Mwanjila said...

kijana brian here hopefully i have finally blogged. I guess its a big welcome from the rest of the members. What u upto denis?

Unknown said...

Brian: Wa wa wa - baba. Your still alive and kicking.

You dont potea like this then show up in a comment!!!! Can you kuwa serious and BLOG!!! Comments don't count as blogs! Lord knows you have an opinion, or a camera, or something....your a lawyer sio!!

Relax just putting you on the spot. Maneno? I missed u in dec! Law school bado nini?