Sunday, December 11, 2005

Renaissance

I have come to accept that my writing skill set is now almost as acutely atrophied as my arm and chest muscle, but don't count me out yet from this blogging game, yet.

Perhaps my silence might have belied the vast amount of excitement and activity (read: fake it till you make it) currently going on in my life.

Ok really, I cannot believe I got through that with a straight face. Last few weeks have been a confirmation of what I always suspected - the mundane routine of corporate life really is the noose that tightens around ones entrepreneurial passions.

However not to cast an entirely dark cloud over the last few months - there have been some light moments, not in any order:

* Permanent Residency in Canada

* My rebirth into video gaming

* Job INsecurity

* I'm going going ..back back.. to NAI NAI

* Sibling Pride

* A delicate dance with Depression

* My Vision for Nchi Yetu Daily

I shall proceed writing about these as individual posts ... with such bludgeoning honesty that even I'm looking forward to it.

Listening to:
This way - Dilated peoples feat Kanye West

2 comments:

Msanii_XL said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Msanii_XL said...

"Perhaps my silence might have belied the vast amount of excitement and activity (read: fake it till you make it) currently going on in my life"....Talk about lying to oneself..he he

btw si you holla fore' you leave...

Here is a drink to Renaissance